Learn about Spiritual Resilience from Multiple Perspectives with Native (& Honorary!) Irish Presenters
Our Presenters Include:
- Lora O'Brien - Author, Educator & Guide (Hosting Only)
- Jon O'Sullivan, An Scéalaí Beag - Author and Storyteller, Dagda Bard (Hosting & Presenting)
- Orlagh Costello - Writer and Oíde (teacher & engineer)
- Morgan Daimler - Author and Priest of Na Daoine Maithe
- Anna Coote - Irish Priest, Hedgewitch and Therapist
- Ian Paul Power - Devotional Crafter and Priest of the Morrigan
- Morgana - Druid and Shadow Worker
- Meri Fowler - Teacher, Poet, and Witch
- Shane Broderick - Writer and Folklorist
Our experts and community leaders will cover a range of topics on the day, including such fascinating subjects as:
- Rest is Not a Reward: Re-examining Our Societal Programming
- Sheela-na-Gig: Survival in the Shadows
- From Deity to Fairy Monarch
- Guided Drum Journey to the Three Cauldrons for Resilience and Recovery
- Battling Burnout - How to get up again when you fall on your spiritual path
- Developing a Shape-shifting Practice with Raven & Crow
- The 'Other Crowd' in Canada: Exploring Personal Encounter
- The Resilience of Belief Systems in Story and Folklore
Please see the Curriculum for the Session recordings
Why an Online Conference?
Well, for one thing, we're in Ireland. And a lot of our students are not in Ireland. So an online venue to build community and explore knowledge in an accessible manner makes sense. We can bring you the wisdom and experience from our small but powerful island, to wherever you are on the planet - as long as you have WiFi!
When you enroll in this conference, you are receiving lifetime access to the recordings too (with a full 30 day money back guarantee).
Just click the big orange buttons on this page to enroll now!
"A very good conference with a wide variety of speakers, it will be a pleasure to go back and to look at all of this again in the future as a permanent resource."
- Marc Rhodes-Taylor, 2020 Conference Attendee
Frequently Asked Questions
Partners in business and in life, and co-founders of the Irish Pagan School, Lora O'Brien and Jon O'Sullivan (An Scéalaí Beag) have been working together since Lúnasa 2014. These courses are taught individually, but offered together to represent a unity of guidance from very different - though balanced - native Irish perspectives.
StartGuided Drum Journey to the Three Cauldrons for Resilience and Recovery -Anna Coote - Irish Priest, Hedgewitch and Therapist (51:55)
StartRest is Not a Reward - Jon O'Sullivan, An Scéalaí Beag (50:25)
StartSheela-na-gig Survival in the Shadows - Orlagh Costello - Oide (teacher & engineer) (46:08)
StartThe Resilience of Belief Systems in Story and Folklore - Shane Broderick - Writer and Folklorist (51:20)
StartBattling Burnout - How to get up again when you fall on your spiritual path - Ian Paul Power - Devotional Crafter and Priest of the Morrigan (55:52)
StartThe 'Other Crowd' in Canada Exploring Personal Encounter - Meri Fowler - Teacher, Poet, and Witch (46:13)
StartDeveloping a Shapeshifting Practice with Raven & Crow - Morgana - Druid and Shadow Worker (61:58)
StartFrom Deity to Fairy Monarch - Morgan Daimler - Author and Priest of Na Daoine Maithe (66:09)
How to Get Access...
- Choose the payment option below that best suits you - pay in Euros with a Credit Card, or pay in US Dollars with a Credit Card or PayPal.
- Click your preferred option so it's highlighted in orange.
- Click the big orange 'Enroll Now' button.
- On the Order Summary page, click to 'Add Coupon' if you have one! (Type in the coupon code, for example, from our Patreon Here)
- Enter your Account and Payment information.
- Tick the box to agree to the standard Terms and Conditions.
- Click the orange button at the bottom of that page to enroll at the price that is displayed.
Don't forget you have a full, no quibble, 30 day money back guarantee!