Seasons and Sacred Cycles
Learn about the mythology, folk traditions and magic around the turning of the year and Pagan Festivals in Ireland.Enroll in Course
Learn about the beliefs, Irish mythology, folklore and magic of the turning of the year in Ireland - with Irish Draoí Lora O'Brien.
Irish Pagan Holidays are rooted in the native traditions of the land and her people, giving us a more complex view than the NeoPagan wheel of the year. In this course we will explore the Pagan calendar from this perspective, and provide practical advice on how to tune in to the Seasons and Sacred Cycles of Ireland.
The main class Presentation covers:
- - Rethinking the 'wheel' in Ireland's traditional 2 seperate cycles.
- - Naming the Festivals.
- - Lora's Personal Practice.
- - In-depth look at the Irish Fire Festivals - Samhain, Imbolg, Bealtaine, Lúnasa.
- - How to work with the Cross Quarters or Solar Cycle.
- - Suggested Festival Ritual Structure for your Personal Practice.
- - Resources and Recommended Reading.
The Guided Journey included with this Course Curriculum takes you to meet the Spirit of the Season and examine/build seasonal space appropriate to the festival you wish to engage with (can be re-used for each festival as you go through the seasons and sacred cycles)
Your Course access enrollment includes:
- -- Class Presentation Slides
- -- Class Video
- -- Class Audio
- -- Class Chat Log/Resources
- -- Guided Journey Video
- -- Guided Journey Audio (for you to repeat the Journey)
- -- Lifetime Access through the Irish Pagan School, including any future curriculum updates
- -- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
BONUS CONTENT -- Previous Recording of This Class included, FREE.
Join us to celebrate and learn from the seasons and sacred cycles of Ireland!
Lora is a modern Draoí – a practitioner and priest of indigenous Irish magic and spirituality, in the simplest terms. She has been consciously following a pagan path for over 25 years, and dedicated specifically to the Irish Goddess Mórrígan in 2004. She managed one of Ireland's most important sacred sites - Cruachán/Rathcroghan - for a decade, and is a co-founder and legal celebrant with Pagan Life Rites Ireland. With her partner, Jon O'Sullivan, she is the co-founder of the Irish Pagan School. Lora is currently a candidate for a Masters Degree in Irish Regional History (2023), on the topic of Ogham.
"Lora's work is well written expert material about her home and culture that only only one born to it can have. She teaches in ways that engages and invites the participant into a deep relationship with the material. Direct and to the point, while sharing how she built the conclusions drawn. I would encourage anyone wanting to build a strong relationship with pagan Ireland look at her work first."
- Kathleen Genia Gray (USA)
Frequently Asked Questions
"A no nonsense approach to the topics and a genuine dedication to seeing accurate information disseminated."
- Justin Dane Stewart (USA).