Online Class which explores the Power of Dreams and Dreaming - both spontaneous and ritualistic - in the Irish Tradition, with a native Draoí (Druid Priest).
- -- Why we dream - a psychological insight.
- -- A look at the Irish mythology associated with dreaming.
- -- Dreaming in the Irish folk tradition.
- -- Important elements of spontaneous and ritual dreaming.
- -- The biggest mistakes people make, so you don't have to.
- -- Some obstacles we face as modern Pagans working with ancient traditions in a modern context.
- -- Shared native experiences and opinions.
- -- Practical exercises, prompts, and authentic resources.
You get over 2 hours of Teaching Presentation in your online course, then a separate Guided Journey to facilitate your direct connection to the themes/ topics/ Gods or Guardians we have been learning about – using Lora’s native Irish Otherworld Journeying method.
(You can take the free class to learn the basics of Level One in this method here - https://irishpaganschool.com/p/level-one-2020 - but it is not necessary to complete Level One to get the value from this class and journey.)
This Teaching, and the Guided Journey, are suitable for beginners, as well as those with more experience in other traditions. You do not have to be dedicated to or working with any Irish Gods, Guides, or Guardians to take this class.
- -- Class Presentation Slides
- -- Class Video
- -- Class Audio
- -- Class Chat Log/Resources
- -- Guided Journey Video
- -- Guided Journey Audio (for you to repeat the Journey)
Click the Enroll button below to get access.
Lora is an Author, Teacher, and Guide: native born Irish, with 20+ years personal and professional experience in our history, heritage, archaeology, mythology, and pre-christian Irish Spirituality. Publications include - Irish Witchcraft from an Irish Witch, 2004; A Practical Guide to Irish Spirituality, 2013; Tales of Old Ireland - Retold, 2018; A Practical Guide to Pagan Priesthood, Llewellyn 2019; Irish Witchcraft - 2nd Edition, 2020; the Irish Queen Medb, 2020; and a forthcoming work on the Fairy Faith in Ireland, 2021.
She is a modern Draoí – a practitioner and priest of indigenous Irish magic and spirituality, in the simplest terms. Lora has been consciously following a pagan path for over 25 years, and dedicated specifically to the Irish Goddess Mórrígan in 2004. She managed one of Ireland's most important sacred sites - Cruachán/Rathcroghan - for a decade, and is a co-founder and legal celebrant with Pagan Life Rites Ireland. With her partner, Jon O'Sullivan, she is the co-founder of the Irish Pagan School.
"Loved the classes by Lora, the content, the delivery and the wealth of information. Well Done! It’s quite evident that this is a labor of love."
-- Tory Dunn, Irish Pagan School Student.
Frequently Asked Questions
"I’m so glad I found the Irish Pagan School. It’s magnificent and extensive. I am just starting with the course content, and I have already learned so much. I’m excited to learn more. I have great gratitude for this extraordinary resource. Thank you."
-- Alysha Shaw, Irish Pagan School Student
How to Get Access...
- Choose the payment option below that best suits you - pay in Euros with a Credit Card, or pay in US Dollars with a Credit Card or PayPal.
- Click your preferred option so it's highlighted in orange.
- Click the big orange 'Enroll Now' button.
- On the Order Summary page, click to 'Add Coupon' if you have one! (Type in the coupon code)
- Enter your Account and Payment information.
- Tick the box to agree to the standard Terms and Conditions.
- Click the orange button at the bottom of that page to enroll at the price that is displayed.
Don't forget you have a full, no quibble, 30 day money back guarantee!