Irish Pagan Holidays Bundle
5 Course Bundle to Learn about Community Fire Festivals and Cross Quarter Days (Solstices and Equinoxes) in IrelandEnroll in Course
Learn about the beliefs, Irish mythology, folklore and magic of the turning of the year in Ireland - with Irish Draoí Lora O'Brien.
Irish Pagan Holidays are rooted in the native traditions of the land and her people, giving us a more complex view than the NeoPagan wheel of the year. In this bundle of 5 Courses, you can explore the Pagan calendar from this perspective, and access practical advice on how to tune in to the Seasons and Sacred Cycles of Ireland.
The Baseline Course of this bundle is Seasons and Sacred Cycles, which covers:
- - Rethinking the 'wheel' in Ireland's traditional 2 separate cycles.
- - Naming the Festivals.
- - Lora's Personal Practice.
- - A look at the Irish Fire Festivals - Samhain, Imbolg, Bealtaine, Lúnasa.
- - How to work with the Cross Quarters or Solar Cycle (Solstices and Equinoxes).
- - Suggested Festival Ritual Structure for your Personal Practice.
- - Resources and Recommended Reading.
From there, you can carry on learning through the whole year, with 4 more classes covering the Irish Fire Festivals in depth.
Each of these classes explores, for each of the Fire Festivals:
- -- The name, meanings and pronunciations - with a native Irish speaker.
- -- Irish history and traditions of the festival.
- -- The most important elements or themes of this festival.
- -- The biggest mistakes people make, so you don't have to.
- -- Irish Gods or Goddesses associated with this festival.
- -- Some obstacles we face as modern Pagans working with ancient traditions/ working outside Irish culture.
- -- Shared native experiences and opinions.
- -- Practical exercises, prompts, challenges.
- -- A short Q&A session that was recorded during the live online class.
This bundle provides over 12 hours of quality content, including teaching presentations, bonus resources, and 5 unique Guided Journeys.
The combined cost for these classes when purchased individually is €200 or $250.
See the orange enrollment buttons below for the bundled cost discount!
Lora is a modern Draoí – a practitioner and priest of indigenous Irish magic and spirituality, in the simplest terms. She has been consciously following a pagan path for over 25 years, and dedicated specifically to the Irish Goddess Mórrígan in 2004. She managed one of Ireland's most important sacred sites - Cruachán/Rathcroghan - for a decade, and is a co-founder and legal celebrant with Pagan Life Rites Ireland. With her partner, Jon O'Sullivan, she is the co-founder of the Irish Pagan School. Lora is currently a candidate for a Masters Degree in Irish Regional History (2023), on the topic of Ogham.
"Truly enjoyed this class. Seeing how the Seasons and Cycles are broken down, (The Fire Festival and Solar Cycles) from this perspective, the meanings behind them and how each is observed, celebrated and/or practiced today.. how it was years past. It really helped clear up a lot of mistruths I've heard over the years, and belayed a little worry I had going into learning about how to bring them into my own life. I look forward to digging a little deeper with a few of the mentioned resource books. Already have 'Myths, Legend, and Romance: An Encyclopedia of Irish Folk Tradition' in my amazon prime cart." -
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: €200
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Get Access...
- Choose the payment option below that best suits you - pay in Euros with a Credit Card, or pay in US Dollars with a Credit Card or PayPal.
- Click your preferred option so it's highlighted in orange.
- Click the big orange 'Enroll Now' button.
- On the Order Summary page, click to 'Add Coupon' if you have one! (Type in the coupon code)
- Enter your Account and Payment information.
- Tick the box to agree to the standard Terms and Conditions.
- Click the orange button at the bottom of that page to enroll at the price that is displayed.
Don't forget you have a full, no quibble, 30 day money back guarantee!
Thank you for this class! What a treat to learn what *actual* Imbolg was/is like. In America, there are a lot of pagan/wiccans who go around and give wildly different accounts of what Imbolg is. I love that you bring actual texts/documents/sources to the table :) I really enjoyed it!
-(for 'Imbolg in Ireland')