5 Courses teaching the Foundations in an Irish Guided Meditation Journey Method, uniquely blending modern psychological insight and ancient Otherworld traditions - with a Native Irish Draoí (Druid Priest).
Spanning a breadth of Irish Mythology, Allegory, Psychology, and Native Irish Journeying techniques, in this series of courses you'll learn how to travel safely to and from the boundary edges of the Irish Otherworld, and access both Level One of this system - Working on the Beach, AND Level Two - The Islands.
You will learn the basics, such as:
- -- Why Meditate?
- -- What are Guided Journeys?
- -- Why Learn This Particular Method?
- -- What Can Stop You Meditating/Journeying?
- -- What is the Irish Tradition of Journeys in the Otherworld?
- -- How is this system structured, and why?
- -- Otherworld tales within the Irish Tradition - Eachtraí and Immrama.
- -- Archetypes and how they work with this technique.
- -- The Collective Unconscious, and how it is relevant to this worldview.
- -- The biggest mistakes people make with Journeying, so you don't have to.
- -- The Otherworld Islands we work with.
- -- Some obstacles we face as modern Pagans working with ancient traditions/ working outside Irish culture.
- -- Shared native experiences and opinions.
- -- Practical exercises, prompts, challenges.
- -- A short Q&A session that was held with students during the live online class.
When you enroll, you get immediate Curriculum access to the online classes in multi media formats (video, audio, slides and resources), and multiple Guided Journeys to facilitate direct connection to this area of the Irish Otherworld.
This Teaching, and the Guided Journeys, are suitable for complete beginners, as well as those with more experience in other traditions.
Your Enrollment Includes:
- -- Class Presentation Slides
- -- Class Videos
- -- Class Audios
- -- Class Chat Logs/Resources
- -- Guided Journey Videos
- -- Guided Journey Audios (for you to repeat the Journeys)
Everything is downloadable to any device, so you can access the classes and Journeys at any time or location that suits you.
Full Price cost of all courses €87 - $105 (not including the free materials, which are value packed by themselves!)
Bundle Price €47 - $59
Lora is a modern Draoí – a practitioner and priest of indigenous Irish magic and spirituality, in the simplest terms. She has been consciously following a pagan path for over 25 years, and dedicated specifically to the Irish Goddess Mórrígan in 2004. She managed one of Ireland's most important sacred sites - Cruachán/Rathcroghan - for a decade, and is a co-founder and legal celebrant with Pagan Life Rites Ireland. With her partner, Jon O'Sullivan, she is the co-founder of the Irish Pagan School. Lora is currently a candidate for a Masters Degree in Irish Regional History (2023).
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: €87
"The Journey’s program was an amazing experience that not only helped me to relax and center myself. It helped to deepen my practice spiritually using Lora’s technique on the 'Beach'. I learned many things about myself with each journey and felt that I was building on each experience. I highly recommend it!"
- Betty Banos
Frequently Asked Questions
I have found your journeys to be so much better than any that I have been offered. I love how you get everyone started - especially the beach! I am very much into liminal time and space and the beach, being an edge, certainly is liminal space. I believe that most anyone, after doing a few of these, will be well on their way to independent journies of their own.
- Deanne Quarrie