Manannán Mac Lir is a shifting, trickster and guardian deity who may hinder, but most often is available to help. If you approach the relationship right…
Do you want to learn of him; his world, his place in the Irish lore and legends? Do you want to Journey to Meet Manannán Mac Lir?
This course covers:
- Finding Manannán - Breaking Down the Lore
- Manannán's Tales - Story Examples (Immram Brain & Cormac's Cup)
- Mannanán's Gifts - the Magic Goods!
- Manannán's Places - Scared Sites Associated with Him
- Student Questions (3 sample Q's from our Class)
You will get over 2 hours of Teaching Presentation, then a separate Guided Journey to connect to Manannán directly – using Lora’s native Irish Otherworld Journeying method. This Class, and the Guided Journey, are suitable for beginners, as well as those with more experience in other traditions.
Your Course access enrollment includes:
- -- Class Presentation Slides
- -- Class Video
- -- Class Audio
- -- Class Chat Log/Resources
- -- Guided Journey Video
- -- Guided Journey Audio (for you to repeat the Journey)
Lora is a modern Draoí – a practitioner and priest of indigenous Irish magic and spirituality, in the simplest terms. She has been consciously following a pagan path for over 25 years, and dedicated specifically to the Irish Goddess Mórrígan in 2004. She managed one of Ireland's most important sacred sites - Cruachán/Rathcroghan - for a decade, and is a co-founder and legal celebrant with Pagan Life Rites Ireland. With her partner, Jon O'Sullivan, she is the co-founder of the Irish Pagan School. Lora is currently a candidate for a Masters Degree in Irish Regional History (2023).