Online Class which shares knowledge and experience of inclusive Menstruation Spirituality within the Irish context, with a native Priestess of Brigid.
(This class is welcoming to anybody who menstruates, to be clear, and students are expected to conduct themselves with respect to this too!)
- -- A thorough look at the science behind our menstruation cycles (our 'monthly cycle' is actually 2 or even 3 cycles working together in our bodies), and the effects this has physically.
- -- Support and advice on how we can work with these cycles in our everyday lives, to make things easier from month to month.
- -- A unique inclusive focus, while attempting to address some of the problematic issues in traditional menstruation spirituality.
- -- How we can use menstrual blood in our lives and in our magic.
- -- An examination of the Irish context, in particular the language, the recent history (20th century on), and how it pertains to menstruation.
- -- Suggestions for how to manage the cycles, especially if you don't have anything like the 'typical' 28-day cycle, and if you don't love menstruation.
- -- A special Guided Meditation led by Orlagh's soothing Irish tones!
PLEASE NOTE: This is mostly a modern Irish spiritual exploration and education, as there is unfortunately very little recorded historically about our ancestors menstruation practices and rituals.
This Teaching is suitable for beginners, as well as those with more experience in other traditions. You do not have to be dedicated to or working with any Irish Gods, Guides, or Guardians to take this class.
- -- Class Presentation Slides
- -- Class Video
- -- Class Audio
- -- Class Chat Log/Resources
- -- Guided Meditation Video & Audio
- -- Live Class Q&A Session
Click the Enroll button below to get access.
Orlagh currently describes herself as a Pagan Catholic. Her main relationship in the Irish Pantheon is with Brighid, in whatever form She chooses to present Herself. Orlagh runs a group on Facebook dedicated to Brighid - called Brigid's Forge at https://www.facebook.com/groups/318562765289760/ and is involved with women's circles in various ways. She practices reiki & reflexology for fun; and by day, she masquerades as an engineer. Learn More at https://mybrigidsforge.wordpress.com/
Praise for Orlagh's Previous Teaching...
"Orlagh is such a beautiful presenter and knowledgeable teacher! I enjoyed this course thoroughly; it laid another layer to the foundation upon I intend to build my relationship with Brigit. At a time when a lot of misinformation and counterfeit 'Celtic' stuff is circulated and attributed to Brigit, having access to such a thoroughly researched materials, and to rituals led by a native teacher who is dedicated to preserve the authentic Brigit- is a priceless gift!!"
-- Daniela Simina, Irish Pagan School Student.
Frequently Asked Questions
"I’m so glad I found the Irish Pagan School. It’s magnificent and extensive. I am just starting with the course content, and I have already learned so much. I’m excited to learn more. I have great gratitude for this extraordinary resource. Thank you."
-- Alysha Shaw, Irish Pagan School Student
How to Get Access...
- Choose the payment option below that best suits you - pay in Euros with a Credit Card, or pay in US Dollars with a Credit Card or PayPal.
- Click your preferred option so it's highlighted in orange.
- Click the big orange 'Enroll Now' button.
- On the Order Summary page, click to 'Add Coupon' if you have one! (Type in the coupon code)
- Enter your Account and Payment information.
- Tick the box to agree to the standard Terms and Conditions.
- Click the orange button at the bottom of that page to enroll at the price that is displayed.
Don't forget you have a full, no quibble, 30 day money back guarantee!