Online Course exploring one of the cornerstones of a lived Pagan Practice, making offerings to Gods and Goddesses. From formal sacrifices to causal energetic intentionality, honouring our deities with offerings can make quite the difference to our lives. Learn how to do this safely and respectfully with Dagda Bard and Priest, Jon O'Sullivan (An Scéalaí Beag).
Pagans the world over all share some basic elements to our spirituality - reverence for the earth, meditation and introspection, and the belief in polytheism, or the existence of many Gods and Goddesses. Since the earliest times of our ancestors humans have always set aside some form of offering or sacrifice to honour the many deities of our world.
This course will be exploring some of the varied forms that offerings can take, touch on the significance of them as part of a living spirituality and question the importance of them in our world today. We will then take a step into the teacher's personally informed perspectives with regards to what any of this might mean for us in a modern Pagan practice.
This Teaching is suitable for beginners, as well as
those with more experience in this area, or in other traditions. You do
not have to be dedicated to or working with any Irish Gods, Guides, or
Guardians to take this class.
WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU ENROLL THIS COURSE?
Your Course access enrollment below includes access to:
- -- Presentation & Resource Slides
- -- Class Video
- -- Class Audio
- -- Q&A Session (recorded during live class)
- -- An Original Story by An Scéalaí Beag
You will get the unique perspective of a native Irish bard, who studies the lore of Ireland and retells those tales for a modern audience, keeping to the core values and traditions and integrating them in his own Pagan practices and Right Relationship with the Old Gods of Ireland.
This is a completely self-paced online course.
When you are enrolled, join in live if possible, and get the recorded files after for repeated or further study and reference. You decide when you start and when you finish.
The date of this live class is - Sunday 30th January 2022, 9pm Irish Time.
- If you can't attend the live class, your enrollment now entitles you to access the recorded class files (available by the following Tuesday) at the best value price.
When you enroll in this class, you are receiving lifetime access (with a full 30 day money back guarantee).
Just click the big orange buttons on this page to enroll now!
Having little to no knowledge of the Irish pantheon of male deities, I felt that I stepped into a wonderful level of intimate experience and cultural background in a matter of a few paragraphs. From the warm and personable start to the mapping of the mythos landscape then to the examples of interlinking the Dagda to my own life journey, this is a rewarding turn down my own "path less taken." Thanks much!
Charmaine Whitney - The Dagda - Hearth Hero & Domestic Deity
Frequently Asked Questions
Loved receiving this class from Jon! His approachable manner makes the lecture portion easy to take in and understand, and the content, including the resources he points learners to, will keep on giving. I'm queer and transmasculine, and so it's really important for me to learn about deities in the Irish tradition who present us with alternative models of masculinity. Thank you Jon and the IPS for bringing us this class!
The Dagda - Hearth Hero & Domestic Deity
How to Get Access...
- Choose the payment option below that best suits you - pay in Euros with a Credit Card, or pay in US Dollars with a Credit Card or PayPal.
- Click your preferred option so it's highlighted in orange.
- Click the big orange 'Enroll Now' button.
- On the Order Summary page, click to 'Add Coupon' if you have one! (Type in the coupon code, for example, from our Patreon Here)
- Enter your Account and Payment information.
- Tick the box to agree to the standard Terms and Conditions.
- Click the orange button at the bottom of that page to enroll at the price that is displayed.
Don't forget you have a full, no quibble, 30 day money back guarantee!