Samhain in Ireland
Online Class about how we Celebrate the Samhain Fire Festival (Halloween) in Irish PaganismEnroll in Course
Online Class which covers Samhain pronunciation, what is Samhain or Halloween as it is commonly known, rituals for Samhain, and of course the native Irish traditions around this 'Celtic' Fire Festival - with a Native Irish Draoí (Druid Priest).
This Fire Festivals series, with Lora O'Brien, examines topics such as:
- -- The name, meanings and pronunciations - with a native Irish speaker.
- -- Irish history and traditions of the festival.
- -- The most important elements or themes of this festival.
- -- The biggest mistakes people make, so you don't have to.
- -- Irish Gods or Goddesses associated with this festival.
- -- Some obstacles we face as modern Pagans working with ancient traditions/ working outside Irish culture.
- -- Shared native experiences and opinions.
- -- Practical exercises, prompts, challenges.
- -- A short Q&A session during the live online class.
You get 2-3 hours of Teaching Presentation in your online class, then a separate Guided Journey to facilitate your direct connection to the themes/ topics/ Gods or Guardians we have been learning about – using Lora’s native Irish Otherworld Journeying method.
(You can take the free class to learn the basics of Level One in this method here - https://irishpaganschool.com/p/level-one-2020 - but it is not necessary to complete Level One to get the value from this class and journey.)
This Teaching, and the Guided Journey, are suitable for beginners, as well as those with more experience in other traditions. You do not have to be dedicated to or working with any Irish Gods, Guides, or Guardians to take this class.
Your Course access enrollment below includes both live and recorded access to:
- -- Class Presentation Slides
- -- Class Video
- -- Class Audio
- -- Class Chat Log/Resources
- -- Guided Journey Video
- -- Guided Journey Audio (for you to repeat the Journey)
Click the Enroll button below to join this Class.
"Thanks so much for another beautiful class Lora! After being away from my IPS studies for a time, this class really brought everything back around for me, in a beautiful way. So much great info of a few new practices, and further study to be done. GRMA!"
Lora is a modern Draoí – a practitioner and priest of indigenous Irish magic and spirituality, in the simplest terms. She has been consciously following a pagan path for over 25 years, and dedicated specifically to the Irish Goddess Mórrígan in 2004. She managed one of Ireland's most important sacred sites - Cruachán/Rathcroghan - for a decade, and is a co-founder and legal celebrant with Pagan Life Rites Ireland. With her partner, Jon O'Sullivan, she is the co-founder of the Irish Pagan School. Lora is currently a candidate for a Masters Degree in Irish Regional History (2023), on the topic of Ogham.
Frequently Asked Questions
Reviews for Lora's Lúnasa Class -"Great course, absolutely enlightening about the meanings, origins and traditions associated with Lúnasa. I've learned so much, and the journey was a delightful conclusion to this class. Can't wait for the Samhain course!!"
- Daniella Simina
How to Get Access...
- Choose the payment option below that best suits you - pay in Euros with a Credit Card, or pay in US Dollars with a Credit Card or PayPal.
- Click your preferred option so it's highlighted in orange.
- Click the big orange 'Enroll Now' button.
- On the Order Summary page, click to 'Add Coupon' if you have one! (Type in the coupon code)
- Enter your Account and Payment information.
- Tick the box to agree to the standard Terms and Conditions.
- Click the orange button at the bottom of that page to enroll at the price that is displayed.
Don't forget you have a full, no quibble, 30 day money back guarantee!