The Werewolf in Ireland
Learn about the History of the Werewolf and Irish Folk Belief about Werewolves in IrelandEnroll in Course
An introduction to the Werewolf in Early Irish Literature and Folklore.
Have you ever wondered if the Irish had werewolves in their old stories? Find out in class with Native Celtic Scholar and Pagan Priestess, Cathy Brigid.In this class you will learn:
- -- Who were the Irish Werewolves, and how did they come to be?
- -- Where do they appear in the texts?
- -- The terms used by the Irish to describe them.
This teaching is suitable for beginners, as well as those with more experience in other traditions. You do not have to be dedicated to or working with any Irish Gods, Guides, or Guardians to take this class.
Your Course access enrollment below includes:
- -- Class Presentation Slides
- -- Class Video
- -- Class Audio
- -- Class Chat Log/Resources
"A great community to be part of. It's so reassuring knowing that all the information is well researched and reliable. Also not just book knowledge on offer but lived experience too..."
- Mac Tíre.
Cathy Brigid is an Irish Pagan Priestess based in Cork. She is active with Cork's Temple Well of Wisdom which facilitates public events and moots for the local community. She has also worked in the Irish heritage sector as a tour guide and teacher. As well as being a devotee of An Morrígan, she is also a member of OBOD, a student of an Initiatory Witchcraft tradition, and a Brigidine Flamekeeper. Her academic background includes Early & Medieval Irish literature and Irish Archaeology. She's also a keen artist, tea drinker and gardener.
Frequently Asked Questions
"A no nonsense approach to the topics and a genuine dedication to seeing accurate information disseminated."
- Justin Dane Stewart.
How to Get Access...
- Choose the payment option below that best suits you - pay in Euros with a Credit Card, or pay in US Dollars with a Credit Card or PayPal.
- Click your preferred option so it's highlighted in orange.
- Click the big orange 'Enroll Now' button.
- On the Order Summary page, click to 'Add Coupon' if you have one! (Type in the coupon code)
- Enter your Account and Payment information.
- Tick the box to agree to the standard Terms and Conditions.
- Click the orange button at the bottom of that page to enroll at the price that is displayed.
Don't forget you have a full, no quibble, 30 day money back guarantee!