Online Class which covers Bealtaine pronunciation, what is Bealtaine or Beltane as it is commonly known, rituals for 'beltane', and of course the native Irish traditions around this 'Celtic' Fire Festival - with a Native Irish Draoí (Druid Priest).
This new Festivals series, with Lora O'Brien, will examine topics such as:
- -- The name, meanings and pronunciations - with a native Irish speaker.
- -- Irish history and traditions of the festival.
- -- The most important elements or themes of this festival.
- -- The biggest mistakes people make, so you don't have to.
- -- Irish Gods or Goddesses associated with this festival.
- -- Some obstacles we face as modern Pagans working with ancient traditions/ working outside Irish culture.
- -- Shared native experiences and opinions.
- -- Practical exercises, prompts, challenges.
- -- A short Q&A session during the live online class.
You get 2.5 hours of Teaching Presentation in your online class, then a separate Guided Journey to facilitate your direct connection to the themes/ topics/ Gods or Guardians we have been learning about – using Lora’s native Irish Otherworld Journeying method.
(You can take the free class to learn the basics of Level One in this method here - https://irishpaganschool.com/p/level-one-2020 - but it is not necessary to complete Level One to get the value from this class and journey.)
This Teaching, and the Guided Journey, are suitable for beginners, as well as those with more experience in other traditions. You do not have to be dedicated to or working with any Irish Gods, Guides, or Guardians to take this class.
Your Course access enrollment below includes both live and recorded access to:
- -- Class Presentation Slides
- -- Class Video
- -- Class Audio
- -- Class Chat Log/Resources
- -- Guided Journey Video
- -- Guided Journey Audio (for you to repeat the Journey)
Click the Enroll button below to join this course and get immediate access to all materials.
PREVIOUS CLASS SERIES REVIEWS
"I loved this class and had a good time of having my own form of tradition started, even with a tie flying down the interstate out the car window because we were driving and I needed to make my Brat Bridge. I am finding that the more I learn from The Irish Pagan School the deeper my connection to my own abilities and journey are becoming. I really can't thank you all enough and I am very pleased to continue to learn. I absolutely love that other people's opinions are brought in and discussed in classes as well, and that there is a great effort to present authentic material for us to learn. Thank you so much and look forward to ALL of the future courses!"
- Erin Kusik, USA.
Lora is an Author, Teacher, and Guide: native born Irish, with 20+ years personal and professional experience in our history, heritage, archaeology, mythology, and pre-christian Irish Spirituality. Publications include - Irish Witchcraft from an Irish Witch, 2004; A Practical Guide to Irish Spirituality, 2013; Tales of Old Ireland - Retold, 2018; A Practical Guide to Pagan Priesthood, Llewellyn 2019; Irish Witchcraft - 2nd Edition, 2020; the Irish Queen Medb, 2020; and a forthcoming work on the Fairy Faith in Ireland, 2021.
She is a modern Draoí – a practitioner and priest of indigenous Irish magic and spirituality, in the simplest terms. Lora has been consciously following a pagan path for over 25 years, and dedicated specifically to the Irish Goddess Mórrígan in 2004. She managed one of Ireland's most important sacred sites - Cruachán/Rathcroghan - for a decade, and is a co-founder and legal celebrant with Pagan Life Rites Ireland. With her partner, Jon O'Sullivan, she is the co-founder of the Irish Pagan School.
Frequently Asked Questions
PREVIOUS CLASS SERIES REVIEWS
"Thank you for this class! What a treat to learn what *actual* Imbolg was/is like. In America, there are a lot of pagan/wiccans who go around and give wildly different accounts of what Imbolg is. I love that you bring actual texts/documents/sources to the table :) I really enjoyed it!"
- Jessica Slagle, USA
How to Get Access...
- Choose the payment option below that best suits you - pay in Euros with a Credit Card, or pay in US Dollars with a Credit Card or PayPal.
- Click your preferred option so it's highlighted in orange.
- Click the big orange 'Enroll Now' button.
- On the Order Summary page, click to 'Add Coupon' if you have one! (Type in the coupon code)
- Enter your Account and Payment information.
- Tick the box to agree to the standard Terms and Conditions.
- Click the orange button at the bottom of that page to enroll at the price that is displayed.
Don't forget you have a full, no quibble, 30 day money back guarantee... you can't lose!