- -- The language and pronunciation used for Irish moon lore - with a native Gaeilge speaker.
- -- History and traditions of the ancestors.
- -- The most important elements or themes of each moon phase.
- -- The biggest mistakes people make, so you don't have to.
- -- Irish Gods or Goddesses associated with the moon in Ireland.
- -- Some obstacles we face as modern Pagans working with ancient traditions/ working outside Irish culture.
- -- Shared native experiences and opinions.
- -- Practical exercises, prompts, challenges.
You get 2-3 hours of Teaching Presentation in your online class, then a separate Guided Journey to facilitate your direct connection to the themes/ topics/ Gods or Guardians we have been learning about – using Lora’s native Irish Otherworld Journeying method.
(You can take the free class to learn the basics of Level One in this method here - https://irishpaganschool.com/p/level-one-2020 - but it is not necessary to complete Level One to get the value from this class and journey.)
This Teaching, and the Guided Journey, are suitable for beginners, as well as those with more experience in other traditions. You do not have to be dedicated to or working with any Irish Gods, Guides, or Guardians to take this class.
- -- Class Presentation Slides
- -- Class Video
- -- Class Audio
- -- Class Chat Log/Resources
- -- Guided Journey Video
- -- Guided Journey Audio (for you to repeat the Journey)
Click the Enroll button below to join this Class.
Lora is a modern Draoí – a practitioner and priest of indigenous Irish magic and spirituality, in the simplest terms. She has been consciously following a pagan path for over 25 years, and dedicated specifically to the Irish Goddess Mórrígan in 2004. She managed one of Ireland's most important sacred sites - Cruachán/Rathcroghan - for a decade, and is a co-founder and legal celebrant with Pagan Life Rites Ireland. With her partner, Jon O'Sullivan, she is the co-founder of the Irish Pagan School. Lora is currently a candidate for a Masters Degree in Irish Regional History (2023), on the topic of Ogham.
Frequently Asked Questions
"Thank you for the class, Lora. I am already enrolled in others and am learning many new things. I've been everything you can think of (Episcopal, Evangelical, Unitarian, pre-Vatican 2 Catholic, Atheist, Buddhist) in the process of searching for The Divine and finding out if there truly is anything beyond and after this physical existence. I'm not sure what my skeptical mind will accept at this point in my life but I am willing to give Irish Paganism an honest, deep look. Thank you for giving your time and devotion to opening this world up to seekers like me "
How to Get Access...
- Choose the payment option below that best suits you - pay in Euros with a Credit Card, or pay in US Dollars with a Credit Card or PayPal.
- Click your preferred option so it's highlighted in orange.
- Click the big orange 'Enroll Now' button.
- On the Order Summary page, click to 'Add Coupon' if you have one! (Type in the coupon code)
- Enter your Account and Payment information.
- Tick the box to agree to the standard Terms and Conditions.
- Click the orange button at the bottom of that page to enroll at the price that is displayed.
Don't forget you have a full, no quibble, 30 day money back guarantee!
"So informative and organized and I love the no BS attitude and disclaimers about UPG. I also loved the records about Irish Folk cures and knowledge on when to plant, when to harvest, when to remove warts from your eyes! As my first class, I am so glad that I feel like I spent the last 2.5+ hours learning something practical and meaningful. Even the example of the Moon Phases in terms of Excercise/Weight Loss was really useful in helping me understand considering the entire Lunar Cycle in your goals and practice. I am not sure what or how I am going to write this prayer or meditation but the Super New Moon is in 14 days so we will find out!"
- Fae Magesire, Moon Class Student 2020.