Online Course about Irish Pagan Beliefs, Pagan Gods, and the Pagan Religion in Ireland - with Irish Draoí Lora O'Brien.
Based on the most commonly asked questions from her extensive communities and groups (both online and in person), Lora O'Brien - who has been a practicing Irish Pagan for over 20 years, studying and working professionally within her native tradition for most of that time - goes through the basics that you'll need to get started with a genuine, authentic approach to Irish Paganism.
The steps you'll go through are:
- -- Spirituality and Magic
- -- Source Material and Resources
- -- Ancestors and Culture
- -- Local Sites and Protocol
- -- Native Plants and Animals
- -- Divination and Magic Methods
- -- The Irish Sidhe
- -- The Irish Gods
- -- Daily/Seasonal Offerings and Practice
- -- Otherworld Journeys
- -- PLUS -- Part Three is a unique Guided Journey for Daily Practice.
Whether you are just beginning on this path, or a seasoned traveller from another tradition, you'll find new or remembered knowledge when you get back to basics with our 10 Steps to Irish Paganism.
Over 6 Hours of Recorded Course Materials, packed with extra value resources for further study and development.
Your Course access enrollment includes:
- -- Class Presentation Slides
- -- Class Videos, Step by Step
- -- Class Audio Recordings, Step by Step
- -- Class Chat Log/Resources
- -- Guided Journey Video
- -- Guided Journey Audio (for you to repeat the Journey)
StartPresentation Notes - Part Two
StartStep Five: Native Plants and Animals - PLUS - Step Six: Magic and Divination (52:50)
StartStep Seven: The Irish Sidhe (37:53)
StartStep Eight: The Irish Gods (27:06)
StartStep Nine: Daily/ Seasonal Offerings & Practice (32:36)
StartStep Ten: Otherworld Journeys (25:35)
"Excellent teacher and resource. I highly recommend her!"
- Betty Banos, USA.
Frequently Asked Questions
"Content, Delivery, and Community are sincere, researched, and authentic. No Folk(y) hokey pokey tolerated here; no tolerance for bigots."
- Laura Baez, USA.